Mechanical Project Manager – Newbridge
AA Euro Recruitment Group
AA Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by a leading Main Contractor, who are seeking to recruit an experienced Mechanical Project Manager for a project based in Newbridge, Co. Kildare.
The successful candidate will have experience working on process pipework packages through design, subcontractor procurement, and delivery on ground.
This position provides a positive career development path to a senior position in the company.
- Project engineering submissions and value engineering
- Project scheduling and progress reporting and resource deployment.
- Project procurement and materials management.
- Project build review and interaction with co-contractors.
- Project commercial management, cost control and cost recovery for contract and variation works.
- Procurement of follow on work orders.
- Ensuring client satisfaction.
- Honours Degree Qualification in Project Management / Engineering / Quantity Surveying.
- Up to 7 years post qualification experience in the pharma / food sector.
- Strong mechanical background
- Strong commercial management background.
- Construction and site management experience in the mechanical services and related sector.
- Pharmaceutical project experience would be advantageous
- Excellent presentation & IT skills.
- A positive attitude with a passion to succeed.
- Must be a positive player on the management team.
For more information on this role, please contact Kevin Hallissey on 085 866 6089, or email your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org