Mechanical Project Manager
AA Euro Recruitment Group
AA Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by a leading Mechanical & Electrical Contractor, who are seeking to recruit an experienced Project Manager for Projects in the West and Midwest to support ongoing projects for long serving client in the region.
The position will report directly to the Regional Directors and work closely with the estimating department and project delivery teams.
The role shall be office and site based, will involve providing for overall management of projects from tender handover to final commissioning and client handover. The successful candidate shall work with project team, project engineer, project scheduler, project safety manager site supervision site installation teams comprising direct hires and specialist subcontractors.
This position provides a positive career development path to a senior position in the company.
- Project engineering submissions and value engineering
- Project scheduling and progress reporting and resource deployment.
- Project procurement and materials management.
- Project build review and interaction with co-contractors.
- Project commercial management, cost control and cost recovery for contract and variation works.
- Procurement of follow on work orders.
- Ensuring client satisfaction.
- Honours Degree Qualification in Project Management / Engineering / Quantity Surveying.
- Up to 7 years post qualification experience in the industrial construction sector.
- Strong mechanical background
- Strong commercial management background.
- Construction and site management experience in the mechanical services and related sector.
- Pharmaceutical project experience would be advantageous
- Excellent presentation & IT skills.
- A positive attitude with a passion to succeed.
- Must be a positive player on the management team.
For more information on this role, please contact Sarah Lonergan on 021 206 6078, or email your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org