Mechanical Quantity Surveyor
AA Euro Recruitment Group
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained in confidence to recruit a Mechanical Quantity Surveyor for a role in Limerick.
The role will be pre-dominantly office based in Limerick, and will offer career growth opportunities with an ambitious organisation.
- Measurement for valuations or the assessment of subcontractors accounts.
- Assist the management and maintenance of the contract cost reporting system as directed by the line manager.
- Prepare cash flows.
- Assist in the preparation of accurate forecasts of project costs to completion and final value.
- Assist with subcontract tender process and support the preparation of subcontract documentation.
- Prepare payment certificates for subcontract work.
- Assist with the preparation of interim applications for payment.
- Assist with the valuation of variations.
- Assist with the valuations of claims, ensuring they are supported by the relevant records.
- Assist the accurate monthly reporting of cost and value on the directorate in line with the companys reporting process.
- Identify potential risks and opportunities and escalate as appropriate.
- Support the respective directors to plan, calculate and develop concise budgets in accordance with the companys requirements.
- Minimum of 4 years post-graduate experience.
- Experience working on Mechanical and or Electrical contracts.
- Strong knowledge of construction industry and its practices.
- Ability to interact with all clients, sub-contractors effectively.
- Qualified to Degree Level.
- Available to work in Ireland / UK.
- Forge and maintain relationships with clients.
- Strong IT / MS Office Skills.
- Measurement and Valuation experience required.
Please contact Ian Murphy on +353 21 206 6078 or +353 85 866 6878 or send your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org