AA Euro Recruitment Group
AA Euro Recruitment Group have been retained by one of Irelands leading Mechanical Contracting Companies to provide a Mechanical Supervisor to join their team. As a Mechanical Supervisor, you will be responsible for overseeing and coordinating mechanical activities to ensure the successful completion of projects in terms of safety, quality, schedule, and client satisfaction.
The successful candidate will work closely with the construction management team, subcontractors, and supply chain to maintain excellent working relationships and deliver projects to the highest standards
- Maintain the highest standards in health and safety, quality, and client service, ensuring that contracts are completed safely, on schedule, within budget, and with minimal issues.
- Ensure that all necessary permits are obtained and closed out as required in collaboration with main contractors.
- Accurately report progress to your manager in a timely manner.
- Manage and coordinate subcontractors, ensuring their work is completed to the required standards with minimal rework.
- Plan, coordinate, and execute works in accordance with contract documents, project schedules, and specifications.
- Cultivate and maintain excellent working relationships with the construction management team, subcontractors, and supply chain.
- Efficiently allocate resources and schedule work to align with the project construction program.
- Perform other duties as required, ensuring project success and client satisfaction.
- Certified Trade qualification in a relevant mechanical field.
- Demonstrated in-depth knowledge of the construction industry and project execution.
- Proficiency in computer applications such as MS Office, MS Project or similar scheduling packages.
- Ability to develop and maintain client relationships.
- Strong attention to detail, particularly with regard to finishes, and a proven track record of delivering projects on time.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to make sound judgments when working under pressure.
- Strong managerial skills with the ability to motivate and drive the workforce.
- Valid Manual Handling and Safe Pass certifications.