AA Euro Recruitment Group
Mechanical Supervisor Italy
Euro Executive Recruitment is working with a leading Irish General Contractor to recruit a Mechanical Supervisor for a data centre project in Italy. This is a permanent role working on a significant sized data centre project.
Competitive salary package on offer including flights, accommodation, transport and subsistence allowance.
- Management of Site Safety.
- Management of Site QA in conjunction with the Mechanical Manager including set up, management and close out of file.
- Assist with the management of all costs associated with your package including:
- Management of all day to day on site operations
- Management of sub-contractor activities including tracking progress against schedule and manpower levels.
- Issue direct labour hours and sub-contractor hours to time administrator for tracking centrally.
- Attendance at Site Meetings, Internal Project Reviews, Engineering Reviews, Planning and Co-ordination Meetings and Handover Meetings
- Close out of all project items including O & M Manuals, Punch List, Safety File, QA File, all with the support of the Mechanical package manager
- Implement a weekly look ahead ensuring co-ordination with other trades.
- Issue internal weekly progress report.
- Schedule & Track material deliveries to correspond with the project schedule.
- All other duties associated with this role.
- An engineering qualification or relevant work experience
- Good Computer skills in word, excel etc.
- Strong spoken English
- Flexible to travel
- A trade background
- Proven record of co-ordinating and managing large projects
- A minimum of 5 years in a Supervision role
Please contact Jakub Korbecki on +48539603657 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org