MEP Commissioning Lead
AA Euro Recruitment Group
Euro Executive Recruitment seeks two experienced MEP Commissioning Leads to oversee our Client`s MEP commissioning activities on a large scale data centre projects Denmark and Sweden.
Brilliant offer: accommodation, flights on rotation basis/relocation costs covered, living allowance and a competitive salary.
- To align commissioning activities so they are completed in a safe manner, ensuring the Health and Safety of all stakeholders is kept to the forefront of any decisions made or works executed
- To lead by example and ensure all stakeholders are made aware of Company specific Health & Safety policies and procedures and ensure that Health & Safety forms a key part of any discussions
- To ensure full adoption and compliance around Energy Isolations and Lock Out Tag Out procedures under safe systems of work during all commissioning activities onsite
- To attend Factory Acceptance Testing as per project requirements and undertake the production of all associated documentation
- To maintain an issues resolution log around all commissioning activities and track all items to successful closure
- Manage the setup, of and closing out of the Commissioning plan for the project.
- Management of the Commissioning Tagging process and procedures
- To have a full working knowledge of the project Electrical/Mechanical systems
- To have a full working knowledge of project specific commissioning requirements and to manage in the development of project specific Commissioning Implementation Plans (CIPs)
- To complete site inspections during commissioning
- To coordinate that rooms and or areas meet the relevant CSA and MEP Quality standards and requirements for advanced Beneficial Use in line with the master construction program
- To ensure stakeholders receive sufficient information needed to progress commissioning such that it allows for works progression in line with the construction program
- To review the master construction schedule and identify opportunity and sequencing in line with the commissioning scope to support and enhance program delivery
- Chairing of weekly commissioning meetings and direct commissioning activities as required
- Issue weekly progress reports on all commissioning activities
- Management of sub-contractor activities, including tracking progress against schedule and manpower levels
- Manage relevant client and contractor vendors to ensure specifications are met & commissioned within the required process
- Responsible for the Compilation of all Testing and Commissioning Documentation, including verifying and signing off on all results
- To review and ensure system commissioning stakeholders, both (internal and external) produce the following items:
– Construction and Commissioning Programs reflective of the Master Construction Schedule
– Works execution documents and trackers
– Risk Assessments and Method Statements
– Progress reports reflective of their scope in alignment with their program
– All relevant Field and Vendor turnover/handover packs as required by the project.
- 3rd Level Building Services / Electrical/Mechanical Engineering Degree and/or Trade background
- Minimum 5 years plus experience in a site-based MEP Commissioning role
- Extensive Commissioning knowledge of Mechanical and Electrical systems
- Experience working on hyperscale Data Centres
- Excellent IT skills.
If you would like any further information on this position please contact Jakub Korbecki on +353 85 808 5059 // +48539603657 or email email@example.com