AA Euro Recruitment Group
MEP Coordinator Sweden
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by an internationally renowned main contractor to recruit an experienced MEP Coordinator to cover and manage all mechanical & electrical aspects of a large scale Data Centre project in Sweden.
Permanent position with competitive salary and a full remuneration package.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Promote the application of the MEP Department Management Systems and Procedures providing technical support , guidance and direction in overall Delivery of Projects
- Support the MEP Value Proposition and its alignment with the Business Units and Companies Vision, Values and Ambition Objectives.
- Support delivery of the MEP Strategy Plan and objectives
- Support the tender and award of MEP packages in accordance with the required Project Pre- Construction and procurement strategy, and objectives.
- Take responsibility for MEP Integration and Project delivery as part of the overall project team.
- Support the planning for key building services resources to manage delivery of projects
- Ensure the finalisation of Building Services Installation and Commissioning programmes are aligned and integrated with the main Construction Programme.
- Engage with the Utility companies from the outset of the project to ensure their infrastructural and interface requirements are understood communicated and adhered to.
- Ensure the process of tracking of equipment & plant from submittal approvals through to samples and mock ups / ordering / FATs / delivery and quality checks is carefully manage to meet the programme requirements
- Ensure Management of the formal QMS snagging / quality walk downs and associated progressive inspection and sign off of the MEP Installations
- Ensure development and implementation of site specific ITP &, Commissioning/ Handover Plans are carried out with the MEP Contractors.
- Over 8 years work experience in managing large scale and complex MEP related Projects.
- Good understanding of the MEP supply chain market and dynamics in which the company operates,
- Professional Competence through operational involvement in all phases of large scale complex projects from Estimating, Pre- Construction, and installation, Commissioning, Demonstration and Handover.
- Can demonstrate technical, effective interpersonal and commercial skills necessary to deliver large / multiple MEP Projects
- Articulate/ strong communication skills
- Strong organisational skills taking a methodical and proactive approach.
- Mechanical or Electrical Academic / MEP Technical related Qualification
- Higher Diploma or Degree in Technical or Construction Related Subject
- Has achieved professional accreditation with the Chartered Institute of Building Services Engineer at MCIBSE level or equivalent.
Contact EannaOBrien on 021-2066078 or email your CV to email@example.com <