Multiple Mechanical Quantity Surveyors
AA Euro Recruitment Group
Due to continued expansion of one of our Clients, Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained to recruit multiple Mechanical Quantity Surveyorsprojects based inand Mainland Europe. Successful candidates will work as part of the quantity surveying team reporting directly to the relevant commercial manager.
- Measurement for valuations or the assessment of subcontractors accounts.
- Assist the management and maintenance of the contract cost reporting system as directed by the line manager.
- Prepare cash flows
- Assist in the preparation of accurate forecasts of project costs to completion and final value.
- Assist with subcontract tender process and support the preparation of subcontract documentation.
- Prepare payment certificates for subcontract work.
- Assist with the preparation of interim applications for payment.
- Assist with the valuation of variations.
- Assist with the valuations of claims, ensuring they are supported by the relevant records.
- Assist the accurate monthly reporting of cost and value on the directorate in line with the companys reporting process.
- Identify potential risks and opportunities and escalate as appropriate.
- Support the respective directors to plan, calculate and develop concise budgets in accordance with the companys requirements.
- Relevant third level qualification essential Quantity Surveying / Construction Economics / Building Services Engineering.
- Experience working on projects in the Life Sciences sector would be advantageous
- Minimum 2+ years experience post qualification in a contracting environment essential
- Experience in M&E quantity surveying or Building Services Engineering required
- Depending on experience level you will be responsible for cost control, measurement of works, reporting into or managing all commercial aspects of our projects.
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a multi-functional team
- Excellent IT Skills essential with strong emphasis on Microsoft Excel.
- You will help build/establish our supply chain with European based vendors/sub-contractors and carry out both commercial and technical analysis of their quotations.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills essential.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work well under strict deadlines essential
- Salary will be in line with qualifications and experience
- Facility to gain chartered status available in-house
If you would like any further information on this position please contact Jakub Korbecki on +353 85 808 5059 // +48539603657 or email firstname.lastname@example.org