AA Euro Recruitment Group
Euro Executive Recruitment is working with a leading multinational to recruit a P2P Associate. The primary role of the P2P Associate is to provide admin support to the purchasing process (Purchase Orders/Shopping Carts) as well as support the BPO in their processing of the P2P purchasing requests.
- Be seen as a go to information source on the Non MRP Purchasing in Shopping cart entry and processing, creation of purchase requisitions, creation of purchase orders, and vendor management.
- Initiate end user education/training program in coordination with BPO and the affiliates to improve Purchasing Compliance
- Review key purchasing metrics, engage with the P2P/BPO/affiliate teams as necessary to drive improvement & communicate to stakeholders to ensure KPIs are being met
- Support global/regional P2P projects with influence on accurate and efficient disbursement processing
- Support the overall P2P purchasing team by demonstrating flexibility in providing cover for team members and training of new team members
- Support purchasing hub phone lines
- Zone 1 (US hours) 1pm 9pm
- Experience with SAP P2P Module
- Experience in Business Warehouse or Business Objects, MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- 2-3 years experience in P2P function with knowledge of the purchasing process
- Associates Degree (or equivalent work experience)
- Fluency in English
- Ability to handle complexity and utilize analytical skills, with attention to detail
- Ability to effectively prioritize and complete key tasks and deliverables
- Ability to both actively listen and effectively communicate
- Ability to work in global team environment and communicate effectively with both internal business partners of all levels & disciplines as well as external BPO team members
- Demonstrate a strong compliance oriented mind-set & help to build a strong compliance culture
- Familiarise with all applicable process documentation & training materials to ensure you operate in a fully compliant manner
- Ensure ownership for all applicable Sox & Operational controls for your area
- Actively work with the core team members, internal customers/business partners, Zone 1 Procurement Sourcing and BPO team members to build effective working relationship
- Demonstrate excellence in all interactions with our SSC internal customers & business partners
- Demonstrate a strong Continuous Improvement oriented approach & help to build a strong Continuous Improvement culture
- Actively work with the core team members & Global P2P team to drive improvements for processes
Market leading salary including healthcare and pension.
Please call Jerry Roche on +353 21 206 6078 or send your CV to email@example.com.