AA Euro Recruitment Group
Euro Executive Recruitment is working closely with a Top Contractor who need a Package Lead to join them in Leixlip working on a large scale project.
The ideal candidate must have experience working in a Fast Paced Projects. They must be a self- starter with the initiative and skills to manage his/her workload to meet necessary deadlines. Excellent time management, prioritising and communications skills are essential.
- To support engineering requirements through managing & liasing with Subcontractors etc.
- Interpret specifications to ensure designs are correctly transformed into engineering drawings
- Carry out Pre-Commissioning and Test procedures and when applicable, supervise field installation
- Plan, schedule, and/or coordinate a portion of a major engineering project or an entire small engineering effort, i.e. Sub Contractor(S)
- Provide Method statements
- Evaluate and promote the use of new engineering practices and processes to enhance delivery time of the project
- Provide Construct ability studies as required
- 5 years experience with an Electrical / Mechanical contractor
- Trade background and third level qualification required
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and within a strict deadline environment
- Ability to drive a large scale project
- A construction background
For more information please contact Eanna OBrien on 021-2066078 or email your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org