AA Euro Recruitment Group
Due to continued growth in AA Euro Group, we have an opening for a Payroll Administrator in Waterford to work within our group finance function. The role will report to our Group Financial Controller and will be ideal for a candidate used to working in a fast paced environment running a weekly payroll in excess of 250 workers. We want to find someone who wants to grow and progress naturally with us as our business grows.
Responsibility for assisting in the processing of large weekly payrolls
Responsibility for reporting on the weekly payroll
Dealing with employee payroll related queries
Ensure payroll returns are complete, accurate and submitted to Revenue on time
Adhere to strong internal controls to ensure best practice
Proactively suggest ways to automate / streamline existing processes, reduce duplication, eliminate unnecessary admin tasks, make better use of information systems
Maintain confidentiality of sensitive material and information.
Experience & Skills:
- IPASS qualification is desirable.
- Knowledge of and experience of Sage Payroll system
- Detailed knowledge of the PAYE system, PRSI, USC, and ROS
- 2 years experience in a payroll position
- Excellent computer skills including Excel and Outlook
- Strong technical and organisational skills with the ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills, drive and enthusiasm
Salary & Benefits:
There is a market leading salary on offer depending on your experience.
To apply, please call David Glavin on +353 21 206 6078 or +353 85 8621542 or send your CV to email@example.com.