AA Euro Recruitment Group
Payroll Specialist Part-Time
Euro Executive are working with a market leading company in Galway, which provide waste collection services across the domestic, commercial, industrial and building sectors. The company employs over 70 staff, due to continued investment and expansion are now looking to recruit an experienced and professional Payroll Specialist on a parttime basis (3 days per week) to support their organisation.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Processing weekly and monthly payroll for approximately 75 salaried and hourly paid staff.
- Tracking & reporting on annual leave, sick leave, parents, and parental, maternity or other statutory leave.
- Payroll submission to Revenue.
- Prepare payroll file for payment by bank transfer.
- Support staff and management with payroll queries.
- Revenue Returns.
- Payroll reporting, budgeting and forecasting.
- Preparing for internal and external audits for payroll and liaising with auditors.
- Month end journals and accruals for payroll.
- Balance Sheet reconciliation for payroll accounts.
- Experience of processing/running payroll in industry or in a payroll bureau.
- IPASS or similar payroll qualification.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to review payroll data accurately.
- Experience with Sage MicroPay, Timepoint & Microsoft Outlook, Excel & Word are essential.
There is a market leading salary on offer for the successful candidate.
To apply, please call Daryna Hruzdieva on +353 85 867 1981 or send your CV to email@example.com.