AA Euro Recruitment Group
Euro Executive Recruitment have been retained by a top consulting firm to recruit an experienced Payroll Specialist for their growing Cork Office, you will be based onsite with one of their clients working on a consultative basis supporting the payroll process. This is a fantastic position for a payroll professional looking to add to their experience with an instantly recognisable organisation. This role will open doors for you in your career.
- Onsite and offsite client support with delivery of their domestic and international payrolls;
- Utilising payroll knowledge and experience to support clients in short and medium term project engagements on domestic and international payroll e.g. payroll provider transitions, payroll process reviews, audits and short term staff shortages;
- Supporting clients in assignments to deliver payroll solutions;
- Maintain and develop existing and new client relationships to ensure our partnership is real;
- Dealing with day to day client queries on domestic and international payrolls;
- Investigation of payroll issues including utilising the international network of firms to procure and co-ordinate solutions to client queries;
- Producing reports on a regular basis including payroll consolidated reporting and performance KPI reports;
- Administrative responsibility, management and accurate record keeping of client queries;
- Other such duties in connection with payroll processing, issue resolution and client relations as may arise from time to time.
Experience & Skills:
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a payroll processing role;
- Good knowledge of payroll processing including benefits administration and statutory payroll regulations;
- Familiarity with multinational organisation benefits including pensions, share schemes (ESPP, RSU, Share options), pensions, bonuses, commissions;
- Understanding of all payroll stakeholders and their needs;
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office) including a very high level of excel skills;
- High level of attention to detail and strong initiative;
- Ability to meet tight deadlines consistently, and to take ownership of role;
- A strong sense of responsibility and confidentiality; and
- Strong communication skills with excellent report writing skills.