AA Euro Recruitment Group
Euro Executive Recruitment have been retained by a market leading Multinational in Cork to recruit multiple Performance Specialist. Reporting to the Performance Manager you will be responsible for the manufacturing performance on site. This includes project, working with the manufacturing teams on performance, working with internal & external stakeholders, problem solving plus all aspects of factory manufacturing performance.
- Define project scope, deliverable, schedules, and tasks list in line with cost reduction schemes
- Efficiency in projects undertaken such as waste management and automated systems
- Estimate duration and resource requirements
- Continuous Improvement methodologies
- Facilitate setting of technical, functional, and business requirements
- Develop detailed project plans including resource plans
- Track/manage project from initiation to successful completion
- Resolve Project issues, problems, and changes
- Drive correct usage and development of all Performance related systems
- Development of a structure that will allow for effective implementation of changes and individual elements of transformation
- Implementation and ongoing development of the vision of Digital Production to improveefficiency
- Liaise with suppliers and technology centers to understand new technologies and identify potential solutions for the plant
- Good trouble shooting skills
- Relevant 3rd level qualification
- Confident of in collaboration and seeking out improvements
- Logical and methodical approach to work practices and processes
- Good reporting writing and numerical skills
- A team player who can galvanise support for achieving key objectives
Salary & Benefits:
There is a salary of up to 50,000 plus bonus & benefits on offer for the successful candidate.
To apply, please call David Glavin on +353 21 206 6078 or +353 85 8621542 or send your CV to email@example.com. We can also arrange a Skype call at a time & date that is convenient to you.