Person in Charge
AA Euro Recruitment Group
AA Euro Healthcare is welcoming applications from experienced social care professionals with strong leadership skills.
We are seeking a Person in Charge (PIC) for our well established client based in the Kilkenny area. The suitable candidate will be joining a leading Intellectual Disability residential service.
- Lead, manage and support staff to deliver a high-quality service that promotes service users safety, well-being, and development.
- Ensure effective day to day running of the Residential facility, within the framework of Care policies and procedures and statutory regulations.
- Develop appropriate relationships with the HSE, external partners and other agencies to promote collaboration, generate opportunities and support the future plans.
- Manage and monitor the annual budgets, including staffing and all aspects of expenditure within the designated centre and be responsible for operating within approved budgets.
- The post holder will ensure that the residential centre is under their remit comply with legislative and regulatory requirements i.e., S.I.367, HIQA National Standards etc.
- Report regularly to the national Senior Management Team on the functioning of, and developments, within the organisation.
- A Level 7 on the QQI Framework BA in Social Care Studies, Social Care Management or equivalent relevant qualification in Health or Social Care.
- Post graduate qualification ideally in Social Care Management or Management Qualification
- 3 years of senior supervisory/management experience
- 5 years experience in the health/social care or voluntary sector
- Experience of social enterprise and/or innovation
- Worked with vulnerable adults or children
- Project management skills
- Must have a valid Driving licence and access to a car (Travel to other locations may be required)
- Willing to undergo Garda Vetting
Attractive Salary + Benefits
Full Job Spec on request
If you feel that you have the requirements and skills for this role, please apply with an updated copy of your CV.