AA Euro Recruitment Group
AA Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by a leading M&E Contractor to recruit a Project Engineer (Electrical) to join their multi-disciplinary team, working on a Windfarm project in Sweden.
- As Project Engineer, you will be reporting directly into the Senior Manager on site.
- Your duties will include record management, checking drawings and calculations, etc.
- You will also be involved in ensuring quality and safety standards are met on site
- Liaising and communicating with stakeholders and sub-contractors.
- A 3rd level electrical or civil qualification.
- 2 years plus experience in engineering.
- Previous experience with a main contractor is essential.
- Knowledge of MV/HV electrical work would be beneficial.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good time management skills and ability to multitask.
- Structured, competent, capable of prioritising workloads.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Experience with AutoCad or similar.
- Strong IT skills with Microsoft Office packages, including document management.
- Ability to independently as well as part of a team.
- Safe Pass card.
- Drivers license
For more information on this role please contact Sarah Lonergan on +353 85 252 1479 or email your CV in confidence to Sarah@aaeuro.com