Project Manager Killarney
AA Euro Recruitment Group
AA Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by one of Ireland`s niche residential contractors to recruit an experienced Project Manager to cover projects based in the Kerry Region. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years` experience working with a contractor on large scale residential projects.
- To oversee the day to day management of a project of varying sizes, from start to completion.
- Manage on site construction team for the successful delivery of the project
- Manage all Health and Safety aspects of the project.
- Manage onsite supply chain for the projects to ensure timely delivery of project
- Oversee quality of the finished product to ensure it adheres to the drawings, details and specification all to the clients expectations.
- Manage project programs and monitor progress on site to ensure delivery of completed project.
- Hold regular onsite progress meeting with project team and suppliers to ensure a coherent approach to the project.
- Contribute to the formulation of the construction methodology and project management plan for the project, adopt and improve these as the project advances.
- Comply with company management, quality, and environmental systems.
- Represent the Company at all project meetings
- Managing client expectations on all contracts to ensure new and existing relationships are developed and maintained.
- Min 5 – 7 years experience working with a main contractor.
- You will be degree qualified in Engineering / Construction Management
- 5 years practical experience in construction with previousexperience such as large scale residential projects.
- You will have over 5 years experience team leading in a similar capacity.
Please contact Kevin Hallissey on 085 8666089 or email your CV to email@example.com
*All Applications will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence. Also note, CVs will not be forwarded to our clients without prior formal consent.