Project SHEQ Advisor
AA Euro Recruitment Group
Project SHEQ Advisor Europe
Euro executive recruitment has been retained by a leading construction specialists to recruit a Project SHEQ Advisor for large scale data center works in Europe.
- Implement policy and procedures on site.
- Ensure training for supervisory staff received appropriate training to include internal, CBT and external training.
- Discuss SHEQ site performance with Site Teams. Agree actions to be taken.
- Liaise with Client representatives and attend meetings as required.
- Assist as required site teams with contract reviews.
- Ensure and promote injury free workplace.
- Report and Investigate incidents
- Integrate and improve group policies and procedures ensuring statutory and environmental safety obligations.
- Work and liaise with Project Manager.
- Ensure Tool Box Talks are completed at least weekly by the site management team
- Coach and guide persons working on the project through the task specific Safe Plan of Action (SPAs) required for all tasks
- Ensure the project Quality Plan is in place
- Ensure the Inspection & Test Plans disciplines are being implemented
- Degree qualification or its equivalent in health and safety.
- Continue to develop and carry out health and safety training as required.
- Represent and liaise with clients representatives while on site including attendance at meetings.
- Issue and develop performance reports and policies to Project Manager.
- Making sure staff have all relevant manuals and training.
- 3-5 years + experience in a similar role required.
- Run audits, inductions, safety procedures, smoothly.
For more information on this role, please contact Sarah Lonergan on 021 2066078 or email your CV in confidence to Sarah@aaeuro.com