AA Euro Recruitment Group
AA Euro have been retained by one of Irelands most established M&E Contractors to provide skilled trades for a large-scale Pharma (building services) projects in Cork.
- A relevant Electrical Engineering or Electrical Trade qualification.
- Minimum 10 years experience working in a Quality role.
- A QA/QC Qualification would be an advantage but not essential.
- EIDA system/software experience strongly desirable but not essential.
- IT Skills Proficiency in Microsoft Office and report preparation.
- Ability to clearly communicate both orally and in writing to clients and other stakeholders.
- Ability to delegate and manage team members efficiently.
Electrical QA/QC Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all electrical inspections related to installations, testing, commissioning etc. for the involved project.
- Represent the company as the QA/QC interface with the Client on all aspects of QA/QC for the duration of the project.
- Conduct inspections of all ongoing activities for electrical installations.
- Conduct inspections for all electrical material deliveries.
- Attend all electrical inspections with client/contractor representatives.
- Submit inspection requests in coordination with concerned site/project engineers.
- Prepare daily QA/QC report regarding inspections, material, Non-conformances etc.
- Prepare weekly surveillance reports, non-conformance reports and verification of corrective actions.
- Check the drawings and documents used at site for approvals and compliance with project requirements.
- Ensure that all works are carried out as per the approved method statements and drawings.
- Ensure that all equipment used are calibrated and with valid certificates.
- Assist / coordinate the preparation of the final handing over documents such as QCQA documents, testing and commissioning reports etc.
- Prepare testing and commissioning method statements in coordination with vendors, General Contractor representatives and project owners representatives.
- Ensure the EIDA software system is used as the primary tool for management of the QA/QC process on site.
- Represent the Company at regular site/off-site meetings.
- Attend Factory Acceptance Tests (both nationally and internationally) as required.
- Any other reasonable and relevant duties as requested by Management, necessary to meet the ongoing needs of the company.
Job Type: Full-time
Ability to commute/relocate: Cork, CO. Cork: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Language: English (required)
We are unable to process candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland.
Applications submitted without these criteria will not be considered.
For further information on this role, please contact Martha Brackett on +353 85 867 1980 or email CV to Alan@aauero.com <