AA Euro Recruitment Group
QA/QC Lead London Data Centre 14 month contract role.
Euro Executive Recruitment are recruiting for a QA/QC Lead to be working on a large scale data centre build in the London region. Role requires experience working on tier one contracting side of largescale projects.
100m plus in scale, with hands on largescale project team management experience.
Role & Responsibilities:
- To manage the clients attendance at the agreed inspection and/or witness points in accordance with the project contract and handover programme.
- To coordinate the resolution of all matters pertaining to Quality at the Project Management Team and project supervisor levels.
- To coordinate the handover of all Quality Records to the Client on a system by system basis.
- To promote good quality through team training sessions and benchmark activities.
- To coordinate with the client on all quality related issues to ensure a consistent approach to client relationships and to investigate customer queries and complaints.
- To coordinate the establishment, implementation and maintenance of the project Quality Plan and system inspection and test plans in line with the companies procedures and the Clients specifications.
- To interpret and communicate the contract Quality requirements to the project staff and company business functions supporting the project. Provide guidance on the implementation requirements.
- To review, audit and monitor the implementation of the Project Quality plan and procedures and Liaise with the companies auditing team.
- To coordinate the establishment, implementation and, maintenance of the Project inspection and test programs and associated witness point(s) time schedule on a system by system basis.
Required Education and Experience:
- Third level degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical Trade Qualification
- 8+ years experience in the electrical contracting industry
- Experience in Data Centres / Industrial or Power is essential
- An electrical & instrumentation background or experience in the pharmaceutical, ICT and power industry would be advantageous but not essential.
- Computer literate with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Windows including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent communication and management skills to effect clear communication with project staff including technicians, supervisors and management to deliver concise reports on installation and test progress and ultimate system completion and handover in a timely manner.
If you would like more information on this role, please contact Ian Murphy on +353 85 8666878 or email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org