Quality and Customer Experience Specialist
AA Euro Recruitment Group
The Quality and Customer Experience Specialist (QCS) plays a vital role in ensuring quality and customer experience for the Medical Information Europe Region of our client. Your role will be to serve as a subject matter expert to support quality related activities for Medical Information and act as a liaison between Quality and Compliance functions across the organization. You will ensure that the quality system delivers the highest level of compliance and rigor for quality information and customer interactions. You will evaluate and drive improvements in the quality of customer responses and share knowledge accordingly as a specialist. Further responsibilities may be required to support implementation of services, policies, and programs through the Medical Information Europe Region.
The Medical Information organization combines scientific knowledge and communication expertise in order to organize and deliver relevant medical communications that are meaningful and relevant to customers, enhance patient care and advance the quality and transparency of the company research.
Our client provides answers to unsolicited medical requests external HCP and non-HCP requesters, as well as internal requesters. Answers are created based on professional and scientific expertise, and serve as an essential link between our client and external requesters (HCPs or patients, respectively). Careful listening to requester needs and adequate responding to requester inquiries is associated with a positive customer experience.
Quality Technical Expertise
- Liaise with business partners, including Product Quality and Medicines Quality Organization to understand quality requirements and make decisions for business function accordingly.
- Serve as a quality expert to evaluate and drive improvements in the quality of request handling and customer responses.
- Own and track quality deliverables to closure
- Assist with writing and investigation of Deviations
- Act as a primary contact for documenting and updating quality reports and trackers for quality related tasks
- Make decisions independently and suggests alternative solutions if necessary
- Provide ownership in records retention and management of documents
- Responsible for maintenance of Medical Information related procedures and resource tools.
- Own and be responsible for conducting the Self-Inspection process for Medical Information
- Develop audit readiness training and awareness initiatives for organization
- Provide support in audit/inspection backroom and/or front room including preparation, requests and close-out activities
- Drive the closure and implementation of corrective and preventative actions
- Oversight of the self-monitoring process to ensure quality standards in request handling
- Seek to implement best practices and drive improvements across teams to deliver exceptional customer experience
- Work with Medical Information business leaders to devise plans to increase and harmonize quality of responses through current and new customer channels
- Support cross-functional activities to resolve problems and integrate solutions that translate into service improvements, liaising with the Lead
- Determine key processes/procedures for quality controls
- Work with Capabilities team and relevant stakeholders to identify areas of risk and ensure that the appropriate measurements and controls are in pace, assessed, evaluated, and actions taken to remove risk and educate staff on quality and compliance whilst enhancing Customer Experience
Create, Promote and Maintain Operational Excellence
- Provide subject matter expertise for Medical Information Europe Region projects to ensure compliance with procedures and quality standards
- Aid in the development of project charters and plans
- Support evaluation and act on the current competitive and regulatory environment
- Be solutions oriented.
- Support the Lead in reducing redundancies and inefficiencies within the system and organization
- Participate in internal and external educational opportunities relevant to the Medical Information, Quality, Regulatory or Customer Service environment. Attend team meetings regularly
- Bachelor or advanced degree in natural sciences, pharmacy or a related discipline
- 3+ years pharmaceutical industry experience, preferably in quality, patient safety or regulatory with relevant business experience.
- Ability to apply regulatory and compliance guidelines to drug information delivery
- Demonstrated high-level end-user computer skills (e.g. databases, word processing, tables and graphics, spreadsheets, presentations/PowerPoint and templates) to analyse and present complex information and data
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills; able to translate business issues into tactical implementation and business strategy into delivery
- Use creative and innovative thinking, techniques and tools to business advantage
- Excellent process improvement skills to be able to optimize people, budget and information resources to meet business needs
- Excellent decision making skills
- Resource Management skills
- Demonstrate understanding of evolving technology landscape regarding interaction of HCPs and consumers with medical information
- Experience with working with databases
- Ability to influence others without direct supervision
- Effective prioritization showing ability to be flexible whilst meeting customer needs and managing their expectations.
- Communicates effectively across our business partners and quality function
Contact Beata Smith on 021 206 6078 or email your CV to email@example.com