Quality Control Manager
AA Euro Recruitment Group
Quality Consultant/Manager – Contract
Euro Executive Recruitment have been retained by an innovative Irish healthcare company located in Cork and a global pioneer in discovery, development and commercialisation of proprietary probiotic, medical device and pharmabiotic treatments. We are looking to recruit a Quality Consultant/Manager to manage the local Quality System to ensure the company meets regulatory and client requirements; provide effective quality leadership to ensure successful quality oversight and to develop a high performing quality function; work collaboratively with Global Quality function following recent acquisition to integrate quality management system; and to perform gap analysis, identify and implement improvements.
- Management of local quality management system
- Optimization of product quality vs customer & authority requirements
- Internal audits and mock recalls
- Administrate audits from customers, certifying bodies and authorities
- External audits: suppliers, distributors, CMOs, CROs
- Product specifications & product quality requirements (aligned with Organization*)
- Administer local certifications & contribute to certification strategy
- Complaints Management system management improvement
- Prepare CMO & Customer quality agreements
- Input into & review of CRO agreements (e.g. 3rd party lab)
- Address CMO issues in cooperation with Organization*
- Ensure production related registrations with authorities
- Maintain CMO data & overview (in PLM?)
- Customer agreements in cooperation with Organization*
- Systems improvements & integration with Novozymes
- Local PLM implementation & super-user +training; maintain quality master
- Food Safety Team member
- Participate in product development activities
- Preparing shipments and related documents
Experience & Skills
- Minimum BSc degree level in a scientific discipline
- Experience within the food supplement industry is preferred.
- A qualification in Quality Assurance (QA), including internal auditing is preferred.
- At least 7 years within a QA role, preferably with 3 of those at management level
- Quality & product safety mindset
- Good interpersonal, communication, strategic and creative skills with an ability to consult, collaborate and build relationships across divisional boundaries and with external partners (distribution partners and CMOs).
- Highly organised, methodical and systematic approach to work.
- Must have excellent use of the English language, with demonstrated ability to communicate in both written (strong technical writing skills) and oral formats, and to communicate effectively with all levels of management.
- Knowledge & experience of Navision; SAP; Salesforce desirable but not essential
Salary & Benefits:
There is a market leading package on offer.
To apply, please call David Glavin on +353 21 206 6078 or +353 85 8621542 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org <. We can also arrange a Skype call at a time & date that is convenient to you.