AA Euro Recruitment Group
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by its client to recruit a Quality/Turnover Manager to oversee the overall QA/QC program for a large Pharmaceutical project in Croatia,
The successful candidate will ideally be mechanically biased with exposure to electrical, instrumentation and CSA disciplines and have previous pharmaceutical experience.
- To coordinate the establishment, implementation and maintenance of the project Quality Plan and system inspection and test plans in line with company procedures and the Clients specifications.
- To interpret and communicate the contract Quality requirements to the project staff and company business functions supporting the project. Provide guidance on the implementation requirements.
- To coordinate with the client on all quality related issues to ensure a consistent approach to client relationships and to investigate customer queries and complaints.
- To review, audit and monitor the implementation of the Project Quality plan and procedures and Liaise with the company Auditing team.
- To coordinate the establishment, implementation and, maintenance of the Project inspection and test programs and associated witness point(s) time schedule on a system by system basis.
- To manage the clients attendance at the agreed inspection and/or witness points in accordance with the project contract and handover programme.
- To coordinate the resolution of all matters pertaining to Quality at the Project Management Team and project supervisor levels.
- To coordinate the handover of all Quality Records to the Client on a system by system basis.
- To promote good quality through team training sessions and benchmark activities.
- Implement a structured approach towards systems handover / project completion
- Effect good communication with package owners and the quality team
- Third level degree or relevant qualification
- Experience in pharmaceutical projects is essential
- Computer literate with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Windows including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- 8 + years experience in a Quality role
- Experience in field installation, walkdowns, documentation
- Experience in system completion, testing & test-packs
- Familiarity with welding standards, docs & certificates
- The ability to work to tight deadlines and budgets
- Ability to juggle and manage many priorities
- Priorities and allocate time according to priority
- Assess relative risk and allocate time accordingly
- Effective communication and team working skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- The ability to build relationships across a wide range of professionals
- An understanding of electrical services impact on Building Regulations
- Sound working knowledge of Health & Safety.
- Manage performance: monitor, give feedback, confront issues
- Administration and record keeping skills
Please contact Martha Brackett on 085 862 1731 or send your CV in confidence email@example.com