Quantity Surveyor – Civil
AA Euro Recruitment Group
Civil Quantity Surveyor Dublin Port
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by our client, to recruit a civil quantity surveyor for a large scale Dublin Port project. The ideal candidate will have exposure to heavy civil engineering projects, including ground works, water mains, flooding schemes.
- Measurement for valuations or the assessment of subcontractors accounts.
- Support the management and maintenance of the contract cost reporting system as directed by the line manager.
- Prepare cash flows
- Support in the preparation of accurate forecasts of project costs to completion and final value.
- Support with subcontract tender process and support the preparation of subcontract documentation.
- Prepare payment certificates for subcontract work.
- Support with the preparation of interim applications for payment.
- Support with the valuation of variations.
- Support with the valuations of claims, ensuring they are supported by the relevant records.
- Assist the accurate monthly reporting of cost and value on the directorate in line with the companys reporting process.
- Identify potential risks and opportunities and escalate as appropriate.
- Assist the respective directors to plan, calculate and develop concise budgets in accordance with the companys requirements.
- Previous site experience would be an advantage
- Strong knowledge of construction industry and its practices.
- Qualified to Degree Level
- 5+ Years experience in a similar role.
- Exposure to civil projects, heavy civil engineering.
- Desire to progress prolonged career with premier contractor.
If you would like any further information on this role contact Owen Twomey on 085 866 9484 or firstname.lastname@example.org