Quantity Surveyor – Civil
AA Euro Recruitment Group
Euro Executive Recruitment is looking to recruit a Civil Quantity Surveyor for one of our key clients between Clonakilty and Bandon in West Cork.
The role is for concurrent flood relief projects and sees long term work in the region.
Salary: 55,000 60,000 plus package
- Measurement for valuations or the assessment of subcontractors accounts.
- Support the management and maintenance of the contract cost reporting system as directed by the line manager.
- Prepare cash flows
- Support in the preparation of accurate forecasts of project costs to completion and final value.
- Support with subcontract tender process and support the preparation of subcontract documentation.
- Prepare payment certificates for subcontract work.
- Support with the preparation of interim applications for payment.
- Support with the valuation of variations.
- Support with the valuations of claims, ensuring they are supported by the relevant records.
- Assist the accurate monthly reporting of cost and value on the directorate in line with the companys reporting process.
- Identify potential risks and opportunities and escalate as appropriate.
- Assist the respective directors to plan, calculate and develop concise budgets in accordance with the companys requirements.
- Previous site experience would be an advantage
- Strong knowledge of construction industry and its practices.
- Qualified to Degree Level
- 3+ Years experience in a similar role.
- Exposure to civil projects, heavy civil engineering.
- Desire to progress prolonged career with premier contractor.
Please contact Owen Twomey on 021 206 6078 or send your CV in confidence to email@example.com