Quantity Surveyor – Civil
AA Euro Recruitment Group
Senior Civil Engineering Quantity Surveyor
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join the Civil Engineering team of a top 5 main contractor in Dublin. This role presents an excellent opportunity to the successful candidates to secure a role within the growing Civils division of the business.
- Manage the review of Contracts to ensure compliance.
- Procurement oversee all operational procurement activity and contract support, in conjunction with the Procurement Department.
- Managing and forecasting the Cash flow of both projects and the business.
- Reviewing and commercial management of all projects, to ensure accurate and reliable reporting.
- Manage the identification, analysis and reporting within the Business & Projects.
- Manage the provision of Data and analysis of issues & risks.
- Improve and implement best practice commercial processes and accurate budgeting.
- Ensure compliance with Contract Programme /Schedule.
- Manage all incoming correspondence from Employers, Design Team and /or subcontractors, to identify contractually critical items and to initiate replies.
- Ensure Construction Team is adhering to all Contractual Requirements and providing advice and monitoring of same.
- Ensure reporting is in line with Group Policies & highlight exceptions to Management.
- Third Level qualification in Quantity Surveying.
- 10 years + Quantity Surveying experience on large Civils projects.
- View to progression into senior / commercial management roles.
- Ability to demonstrate building strong working relationships & stakeholder management
- Good Level of legal awareness and competence in assessing Contract Documents and contract requirements
- Ability to motivate, empower and develop other quantity surveyors
- Proven track record working on civil / commercial projects over 10 million
- Excellent negotiation, analytical and problem-solving skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Good oral & written communication skills
Contact Denis Casey in confidence on 086 815 9622 or send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org