RC Foreman – Louth
AA Euro Recruitment Group
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by one of Irelands largest building contractors to recruit a Site RC Foreman in the Louth area. This role is a very important role for our client as you will be responsible for overseeing the work carried out by the reinforcing contractor on site.
This person must have extensive management experience working on formwork projects with either a large sub contractor or main contractor.
- Overall management on site, reporting to Contracts Manager.
- Attend all onsite meetings.
- Apply all Health & Safety procedures to site.
- Aid the delivery of the project on time and within budget.
- Supervise sub-contractors in an efficient manner.
- Achieve the desired quality finish.
- Guarantee delivery of project to the client is achieved in an appropriate and sufficient manner.
- Extensive previous knowledge on formwork.
- Clear indication of previous management of sub-contractors.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to motivate and manage personnel.
- Ability to present reports defining projects progress, problems and solutions
- Minimum of 5 years experience work at Foreman level on large scale projects
- Trade Qualification or Construction related qualification
Contact Kevin Hallissey 085 8666089 or forward your CV to email@example.com
*All Applications will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence. Also note, CVs will not be forwarded to our clients without prior formal consent.