Renewable Developer – Cork
AA Euro Recruitment Group
Euro Executive recruitment has been retained by its client to recruit a Renewables Developer for a position based in Cork. This is a permanent role based in our clients head office in Cork but are comfortable to offer hybrid working conditions. Our client are a leading renewable energy developer and service provider in Ireland. The ideal candidate will have had large exposure to the renewables sector in the Irish industry previously.
Competitive salary and generous benefits package is on offer to the successful candidate.
- Assist in the planning, management and delivery of our solar and wind portfolio at all stages of development from site evaluation through to pre-construction
- Communicate and engage with landowners to agree land (heads/option/lease agreements)
- Liaising with external consultants technical and environmental
- Engage with technical team on potential site layouts and initial yield analysis
- Co-ordinate with wider renewables project team on land, planning and stakeholder engagement issues.
- Progress grid applications with in-house technical support and engage with relevant DNOs
- Reporting on project progress, both through written status reports and presentations at project approval meetings.
- Attend and grow network at workshops and industry event.
- BEng/MEng Civil Engineering or relevant sustainable related discipline or equivalent
- Creative and pragmatic with an ability to find solutions to challenging problems
- Organised and able to manage multiple projects and stakeholders
- Ability to translate analysis into practical and implementable recommendations
- Active listener that shows they understand and value others viewpoint
- Structured and logical thinker
- A team player, willing to provide support to all colleagues
- Two to three years experience working in a similar capacity within the energy or a relatable industry
- Excellent communication skills, both written (presentations, reports, documents) and spoken
- Excellent commercial insight and researching competencies for assessing new business models and key value drivers of projects
- Building strong, cooperative and productive relationships with the key teams involved in realising projects.
If you would like any more information on this role, please contact Darren O`Keeffe on 085 8665682 or email your CV in confidence to email@example.com