Resident Engineer – Clare
AA Euro Recruitment Group
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by one of Ireland`s largest multi-disciplinary consultancies to recruit a Resident Engineer (Civil Engineering) to work on a major infrastructure project in County Clare.
This is an exciting position working with a rapidly growing company and presents a fantastic opportunity for Civil Engineers currently working with Contractors to crossover to the Consultancy sector.
Competitive salary on offer to successful candidates.
Project expected to last up to 3 years.
- Work in compliance with essential regulatory & contractual obligations.
- Supervision of contractors works and ensure that material specifications, workmanship, quality control and health and safety aspects for all works are in compliance with the contract requirements and regulations.
- Provide on-site technical assistance.
- Inspection of drawings, documents and reports, on-site safety, security and general housekeeping.
- Familiar with Public Works Contracts.
- Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent with suitable relevant experience.
- Previous experience of having worked on road projects is essential
- The Engineer will have a minimum of circa 7 years experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with good report writing, analytical & computer skills.
- Full clean drivers licence.
Please contact Darren O Keeffe on + 353 85 8665682 or email your CV to email@example.com