Resident Engineer- South Dublin
AA Euro Recruitment Group
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by one of Irelands largest multi-disciplinary consultancies to recruit an experienced Resident Engineer (Civil Engineering) to work on Water/ Utilities projects across the Dublin region.
This is an exciting position working with a rapidly growing company and presents a fantastic opportunity for Civil Engineers currently working with Contractors to crossover to the Consultancy sector.
Competitive salary and a company vehicle on offer to successful candidates.
- Work in compliance with essential regulatory & contractual obligations.
- Supervision of contractors works and ensure that material specifications, workmanship, quality control and health and safety aspects for all works are in compliance with the contract requirements and regulations.
- Provide on-site technical assistance.
- Inspection of drawings, documents and reports, on-site safety, security and general housekeeping.
- Familiar with Public Works Contracts.
- Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent with suitable relevant experience.
- Experience as a Resident Engineer on civil construction projects ideally having water and utilities experience
- The Engineer will have a minimum of 3-5 years experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with good report writing, analytical & computer skills.
- Full clean drivers licence.
Please contact Darren O Keeffe on + 353 85 866 5682 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org