AA Euro Recruitment Group
Euro Executive Recruitment have been retained by a market leading multinational to recruit a Resourcing Specialist for a 12 month contract. Reporting to the Supply Chain Recruitment Lead, you will be a member of the team providing the full range of HR services. The role will be responsible for the sourcing and recruitment of operations roles for the Company`s Supply Chain teams. The role will require travel across the three sites in Dublin and site in Kildare.
- Executing the recruitment processes for Driver and Warehouse Operative roles
- Sourcing talent in Ireland and from abroad, building positive candidate engagement and inspiring people to want to join the company.
- Working with the Recruitment Lead to create a recruitment and resourcing plan to enable the delivery of the business vision and plan
- Providing exceptional customer service to hiring managers and candidates through their recruitment journey
- Building candidate pipelines for Driver and Warehouse Operative roles from Ireland and abroad
- Executing high volume recruitment campaigns
- Screening potential candidates
- Conducting interviews
- Organising assessments/testing of potential candidates
- Coordinating pre-employment checks
- Managing the job offer process
- Supporting candidates in relocating (where applicable)
- Coordinating the onboarding process
- Producing the relevant recruitment metrics
- Management of PSL/agency
- Management of candidate databases
- Providing support to other members of the Resourcing Team as required
- Leading/supporting HR projects as required
Occasional weekend work may be required.
- Track record of delivering high quality results in a Recruitment role in a fast-paced environment
- Experience building talent pipelines and candidate panels for organisations to deploy when required
- Experience in direct sourcing for Operations roles (Drivers, Warehouse Operatives) or similar in Ireland and abroad
- Experience executing high volume recruitment campaigns
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written, with a proven ability to communicate effectively across all levels of an organisation
- Ability to build relationships
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to effectively prioritise and deliver high quality results
- Self-starter and able to work on own initiative
- Problem solving skills
- A team player
Please contact Jakub Korbecki on +48 539603657 for details or email CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.