AA Euro Recruitment Group
AA Euro have been retained by one of Irelands most established M&E Contractors to provide skilled trades for a large-scale Pharma (building services) project in Cork.
We are looking for several Riggers to support the site team in their activities. You will be responsible for setting up or repairing rigging for construction project in a safe, competent manner.
- Align, level, and anchor machinery.
- Attach loads to rigging to provide support or prepare them for moving, using hand and power tools.
- Attach pulleys and blocks to fixed overhead structures such as beams, ceilings, and gin pole booms, using bolts and clamps.
- Control movement of heavy equipment through narrow openings or confined spaces, using chain falls, gin poles, gallows frames, and other equipment
- Dismantle and store rigging equipment after use.
- References required.
- Experience on Pharma safety protocols is a must.
- Taking instruction from Chargehand and helping Pipefitters and welders
- 3+ years working as a rigger.
- Excellent hearing and vision
- The ability to work at heights and in noisy environments.
- Physical fitness and ability to lift heavy equipment.
Job Type: Full-time – Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types: Overtime pay.
Ability to commute/relocate: Cork: reliably commute (required)
- CSCS Slinger (required)
- Safe pass Card (required)
- Manual Handling Certificate (required)
- IPAF/MEWP Essential as this is an MEP project and working at height is required.
We are unable to process candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without these criteria will not be considered.
Job Type: Full-time
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Cork, CO. Cork: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Rigger: 3 years (required)
- English (required)
- Ireland (required)
Work Location: In person