Safety Manager – Cork
AA Euro Recruitment Group
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by one of Ireland`s leading Engineering Consultancies to recruit a Safety Manager to work on a Pharmaceutical project in Cork.
- Implement policy and procedures on site.
- Ensure training for supervisory staff received appropriate training to include internal, CBT and external training.
- Ensure and promote injury free workplace.
- Incident free healthy sites to be upheld.
- Integrate and improve group policies and procedures ensuring statutory and environmental safety obligations.
- Work and liaise with HSEQ Manager.
- Maintaining workers to upkeep precautionary measures needed as required.
- Site operatives and office staff achieve desirable training and support.
- Degree qualification or its equivalent in health and safety.
- Continue to develop and carry out health and safety training as required.
- Represent and liaise with clients representatives while on site including attendance at meetings.
- Issue and develop performance reports and policies to HSEQ Manager.
- Making sure staff have all relevant manuals and training.
- 10 years + experience in health & safety.
- Run audits, inductions, safety procedures, smoothly.
For further information on this role, please contact Darren O`Keeffe on 085 866 5682 or email CV to email@example.com