AA Euro Recruitment Group
Sales Operations Manager
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Sales Operations Manager for a leading manufacturing company based in North Cork. This person will act as a support to the Head of Group Sales. The role is a critical point of contact between Sales and Operations ensuring plans are aligned to deliver high-quality customer service. The successful candidate will lead and own the centralised operation of the companys ERP system including maintaining group-wide pricing and CRM adoption across the entire sales team.
- Manage the interfaces between sales and operations across all sites to ensure that production and sales plans are aligned.
- Work closely with key Production and Log Procurement teams to ensure production schedules maximise sales, yield and profits.
- Produce and develop group weekly, monthly and quarterly sales performance reports.
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills in the interpretation of sales process data.
- Manage and optimise the group-wide sales process to enable data-driven performance.
- Focus on removing bottlenecks and driving automation and process improvements.
- Create a sales operations plan aligning our services with the customers journey.
- Ensure all invoicing, pricing, and customer terms are maintained and optimised.
- Own the ERP/CRM sales administration and set up, ensure the sales team maintain customer data.
- Consistently try to simplify workflows and communication via our ERP/CRM.
- Develop the required sales technology stack that includes sales tools and workflows to enable the delivery of the Group sales strategy.
- Ensure the sales process evolves to meet the needs of the business as it grows.
- A strongly analytical individual with an ability to critically look at performance data and draw constructive conclusions about process improvements and efficiencies to improve the sales team performance.
- A business degree or relevant equivalent qualification is required.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in business analytics or managing ERP/CRM systems.
- An in-depth knowledge and experience of ERP and/or CRM systems is essential and experience of sales in the B2B sector would be an advantage.
Contact Owen Twomey on 085 866 9484, alternatively email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org