SCADA Site Engineer
AA Euro Recruitment Group
SCADA Site Engineer London
AA Euro Group have been retained to recruit a SCADA Site Engineer to work on the Silvertown Tunnel project in North Greenwich, London.
- Liaising with both, internal divisions and Subcontractors / supply chain partners and personnel, to help drive the project through to successful completion.
- Ensure that installed works follow the construction issue drawings and are compliant with Contract specifications otherwise raise required NCRs.
- Focuses team members on success and on overcoming obstacles to delivery.
- Ensure all works undertaken on site, are done so in a safe manner.
- Attend Health & Safety / Logistics daily briefings, with site teams / Subcontractors.
- Assure overall logistic and coordination enabling works to progress as planned.
- Programme: Ensuring that programme is maintained and where programme is slipping, advising in good time, so that appropriate action can be taken. Assess daily progress on site.
- Reviewing method statements risk assessments / ITPs / MAFs and making sure all these are in place and approved prior to commencement of any works.
- Quality Control: Check Quality Control files and documentation ensure snagging, testing, witnessing, and area handovers are completed on time and with paperwork presented, signed off and maintained for handover.
- Meetings for Progress and Quality: Attend meetings with Subcontractors. Where in a chair role you are responsible for the drafting and issue of minutes in a timely fashion.
- Progressive monitoring and weekly reporting progress, on quality, programme, and risk issues to the MEP Department and completion of works, with supporting records and resolution of outstanding issues.
- Assess progress on site to inform/verify subcontractor applications.
- Be available to undertake off-site inspections of proposed equipment and materials as may be deemed necessary by the Project Manager.
- Relevant experience in SCADA Projects: Siemens PLCs programming and configuration of IO modules, servers, and connections from RIO panels to end devices, sensors, valves, actuators, etc. Also, experience in deploying Databases for 3rd parties integrations. Desirable experience working with MAXIMO (IBM) and HORUS
- Desirable experience in Communications Projects: fibre optic networks as a backbone infrastructure for COM, Video, Fire and PA/VA networks as well as leaky feeder and WiFi antenna systems for radio (RF) rebroadcast, for Mobile (DAS), radio FM (DAB) and emergency services.
For more information on this role please contact Tomas Lally on +353892481287 or e-mail your CV to email@example.com