Senior Business Analyst
AA Euro Recruitment Group
Euro Executive Recruitment have been retained by a market leading multinational to recruit a Senior Business Analyst on a contract basis to be based in their Cork SSC. This is a key hire for the organisation going through a significant transformation. The ideal candidate would have a strong technical background with business crossover. You will be part of a dynamic global team with responsibility to deliver enterprise scale best of breed sales and marketing capabilities. The Senior Business Analyst will be the link between the business functions and the solution delivery teams.
It offers a successful candidate an opportunity to be at the forefront of helping to define and shape our organisations current drive to standardise and simplify the sales and marketing application landscape and drive towards customer centricity.
- Serve as lead business analyst for the Sales and Marketing functions.
- Apply deep analytical skills of the objectives, processes, and technologies of Sales and Marketing to support creation of IT investment proposals.
- Communicate regularly with business stakeholders, IT leaders, and relevant Steering Committees to capture incoming demand for IT investments to enable business objectives.
- Define and prioritize demand with business stakeholders Act as an IT functional Subject Matter Expert (SME) to dependent teams, efforts and functions.
- Lead the creation of process models with the intent to advise how to IT-enable process improvement efforts.
- Support the ideation and high-level planning of IT projects including specification of high-level business requirements, formulation of business process and technology solution options, creation and vetting of business cases, and high-level project planning (scope, schedule, & budget).
- Support process standardisation and simplification improvements to enable organisation-wide leveraging and streamlining of the IT applications landscape.
- Ensure IT functional team deliverables are aligned to business priorities & objectives.
- Support solution design and testing activities, assess overall quality of solution and fit with business capability needs, ensure go-live readiness of Business and IT communities, and measure business results after solution stabilization.
- Champion, guide & support cross functional teams with IT investment benefits analysis activities.
- Provide functional support to the application users, including training
- Bachelors degree in Business or IT related area
- 8 years experience including 3 years in Sales and/or Digital Marketing or Web (non-IT); and 3 years in IT business analysis and direct-line stakeholder engagement.
- Stake holder management
- Outstanding communication skills
- Ideally technical IT background with business crossover.
(Please note there will be flexibility on some of above)
Salary & Benefits:
This is a day rate contract with a market leading package please enquire for further info
Please call David Glavin on +353 85 8621542 or send your CV to email@example.com.