AA Euro Recruitment Group
Euro Executive Recruitment have been retained by a leading multi discipline engineering contractor to recruit Senior Buyer Procurement to support multiple large scale projects across Europe. Reporting to the Purchasing Director you will drive stakeholder engagement across multiple projects to achieve the best commercial outcome for the Group.
- Develop, negotiate and execute agreements with suppliers.
- Manage relationships with customers and suppliers to ensure adherence to quality, level of service and price competitiveness.
- Work as an integral part of the Procurement team to review pricing and budgeting to ensure delivery of quality products to our client.
- Coordinate the supply of materials through effective planning and forecasting.
- Prepare reports on Purchasing activities for Management.
- General administration associated with purchasing as required.
- Respond to and resolve queries from stakeholders efficiently.
- Ad-hoc duties as directed by Management.
Experience & Skills:
- Minimum 5 years experience in a purchasing/buying role required
- Engineering experienced buyer
- Knowledge of / experience in the construction industry would be advantageous
- Full training of in-house procedures/systems will be provided
- Relevant 3rd level qualification – IPMM or equivalent essential
- Candidates studying towards IPMM will also be considered
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills essential
- Excellent IT skills essential
Rewards & Benefits:
There is a market leading package on offer including company car and bonus for the successful candidate with a well-regarded employer.
To apply, please call David Glavin on +353 21 206 6078 or +353 85 8621542 or send your CV to email@example.com. We can also arrange a Skype call at a time & date that is convenient to you.