Senior Civil Project Manager – Sweden
AA Euro Recruitment Group
Senior Civil Project Manager Sweden
Our Client who is a leading utility solutions provider is seeking a Senior Project Manager to join their team, by overseeing a large scale renewable project in the Swedish Region. The ideal candidate will have to have experience working with a leading civil contractor along with experience in the power sector.
- Create and promote best practice in health, safety and environmental matters in concurrence with the HSEQ team.
- Overall organisation of project teams (Civil Sub-contractor and Electrical Sub-contractor) during the construction and installation phases.
- To oversee the day to day management of a project of varying sizes, from start to completion.
- Manage on site construction team for the successful delivery of the project.
- Manage onsite supply chain for the projects to ensure timely delivery of project
- Oversee quality of the finished product to ensure it adheres to the drawings, details and specification all to the clients expectations.
- Manage project programs and monitor progress on site to ensure delivery of completed project.
- Hold regular onsite progress meeting with project team and suppliers to ensure a coherent approach to the project.
- Contribute to the formulation of the construction methodology and project management plan for the project, adopt and improve these as the project advances.
- Comply with company management, quality, and environmental systems.
- Represent the Company at all project meetings
- Managing client expectations on all contracts to ensure new and existing relationships are developed and maintained.
- Min 10 years experience working with a main contractor on civil projects
- Previous experience working on HV/HV / Civil projects is essential.
- You will be degree qualified in Engineering / Construction Management
- You will have over 5 years experience team leading in a similar capacity.
- Exceptional Commercial knowledge and understanding.
- Strong IT skills with Microsoft Office packages.
- Ability to work independently
- Prepared to work out of office hours and occasionally on weekends, as and when required.
Contact Ian Murphy on +353 85 866 6878 or forward your CV to email@example.com
*All Applications will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.
Also note, CVs will not be forwarded to our clients without prior formal consent.