Senior Contracts Manager – Dublin
AA Euro Recruitment Group
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by our client to recruit a Senior Contracts Manager for a position covering projects across the Dublin Region. This company are currently working on projects such as school builds, hotels and Pharmaceutical projects Ireland.
They are now seeking an experienced Contracts Manager to join their team based in Dublin The successful candidate will be required to have experience of managing multiple projects concurrently.
- Manage on site construction teams for the successful delivery of the projects.
- Manage all Health and Safety aspects of the project.
- Manage onsite supply chain for the projects to ensure timely delivery of project
- Manage project programs and monitor progress on site to ensure delivery of completed project.
- Hold regular onsite progress meeting with project team and suppliers to ensure a coherent approach to the project.
- Contribute to the formulation of the construction methodology and project management plan for the project, adopt and improve these as the project advances.
- Comply with company management, quality, and environmental systems.
- Represent the Company at all project meetings
- Managing client expectations on all contracts to ensure new and existing relationships are developed and maintained.
- You will hold a third level qualification, ideally in Engineering / Construction Management.
- 10+ years management experience large scale construction projects in Ireland or UK.
- Ambition to progress and grow organically through an ambitious organisation.
- Quality Management systems experience.
- Experience of working with a top tier contractor in Ireland or UK is essential.
Contact Kevin Hallissey on 085 8666089 or email CV to email@example.com