Senior Contracts Manager Munster
AA Euro Recruitment Group
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by one of Ireland`s largest building contractors to recruit a Senior Contracts Manager to join their team to oversee projects valued in excess of 100 million in the Cork, Waterford and Limerick regions.
Supported by the Directors, this is great opportunity to join a highly successful developing business in Ireland with excellent opportunities for career advancement.
Excellent remuneration package on offer to the successful candidate.
- Lead one or multiple project teams to ensure that contracts are completed on programme.
- Supporting the Lead Project Surveyor in the management & control of contract costs & variations with regular reporting of cost projections & status to the Operations Director.
- Develop strong relationships with clients.
- Planning/scheduling of works.
- Oversee the compliance of company and current Health & Safety legislation.
- Management of programme risk & experience of early interaction with design teams to ensure design deliverable dates & details are achieved.
- Third level qualification in a construction related field coupled with at least 10 -15 years post graduate experience, 5-10 years in the role in a managerial role with a recognised Main Contractor.
- Proven record of delivering large scale Commercial, Industrial or Pharmaceutical projects.
- Experience in delivering projects (value 15m – 50M) from design stage to completion.
- Must be an excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing.
- IT Fluency and familiar with MS packages and MS Project (or similar scheduling packages).
- Strong commitment & ownership for all Health and Safety, Quality and Environmental systems throughout the project.
If you would like any more information on this role, please contact Kevin Hallissey on 0858666089 or email your CV in confidence to email@example.com