Senior Electrical Design Engineer – Cork
AA Euro Recruitment Group
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by one of Irelands leading contractor to recruit a Senior Electrical Design Engineer out of their Cork Office.
This a great opportunity working with an internationally established contractor working on a number of large projects across Ireland. The successful candidate will achieve a generous salary for this role.
- Lead Engineering Design and Design Management tasks on Projects as part of an integrated project team
- Design and specification of Electrical Engineering Solutions to current regulations and design standards
- Work directly with clients and project engineers to define project requirements and develop technical solutions.
- Lead Pre-Construction Engineering activities and the production of information including, design development, construction details, services coordination, technical submittals, sub-contracts, etc.
- Provide technical support to the estimating, procurement, commercial, and project bid teams
- Provide off site technical support to construction teams on projects
- Strong technical ability in all aspects of Electrical Engineering Services & Design
- Third level degree in Electrical or Building Services Engineering
- 8 yrs + relevant experience, ideally in a design consultancy environment
- Knowledge & experience of CIBSE an Ashrae Design Guides, Building Regs, EN Standards and IEC Standards.
- Experience in Dialux & Amtech.
- Experience of client, vendor & contractor interaction & management.
- Proactive, a good communicator with the ability to work well with others in a multifunctional project team.
- Excellent level of attention to detail and accuracy.
If you would like any more information on this role please contact Darren OKeeffe on 085 866 5682 or email your CV to email@example.com