Senior Health & Safety Advisor
AA Euro Recruitment Group
Euro Executive Recruitment have been retained by a leading Construction Company looking to recruit a Senior Safety Advisor for a project based in Waterford. This is a full-time permanent position. You will be involved in developing, monitoring and implementing the company`s HSEQ policy, ensuring that at all times they are compliant with Health and Safety Regulation.
- Implement policy and procedures on site.
- Ensure training for supervisory staff received appropriate training to include internal, CBT and external training.
- Ensure and promote injury free workplace.
- Incident free healthy sites to be upheld.
- Integrate and improve group policies and procedures ensuring statutory and environmental safety obligations.
- Work and liaise with HSEQ Director.
- Maintaining workers to upkeep precautionary measures needed as required.
- Site operatives and office staff achieve desirable training and support.
- Degree qualification or its equivalent in health and safety.
- Continue to develop and carry out health and safety training as required.
- Represent and liaise with clients representatives while on site including attendance at meetings.
- Issue and develop performance reports and policies to HSEQ Director.
- Making sure staff have all relevant manuals and training.
- 5 years + experience in a similar role required.
- Run audits, inductions, safety procedures, smoothly.
For further information on this role, please contact Kevin Hallissey on 085 8666089 or email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org