Senior Human Resources Manager
AA Euro Recruitment Group
Euro Executive Recruitment have been retained by a market leading multinational to recruit a Senior HR Manager based in their Cork headquarters. Initially a maternity contract for 12 months. Reporting directly to the Group HR Director, you will be a key member of the senior management team and will lead The Learning & Development program. You will Business Partner with the Commercial side of the business from a Performance Management and Talent Acquisitions perspective.
Talent & Resourcing
- Lead the development and implementation of a talent and resourcing strategy for all levels.
- Develop a proactive recruitment plan to identify, attract and select external talent in line with the resource requirements of the business.
- Lead the ongoing management of the group-wide Talent Review Process, providing direction on approach and methodology. Manage delivery of the key actions agreed as part of the Talent Review
- Process and reporting to the Executive and Board.
- Provide guidance on recruitment assessment psychometrics and utilise psychometrics as appropriate for relevant roles to support the resourcing process
- Lead the delivery of the Diversity and lnclusion agenda, designed to build a more inclusive and diverse workforce which is reflective of our customer base
- Lead the development and implementation of effective workforce planning approaches that enable the Group to proactively anticipate resource and skills requirements and create strategies to fulfil demand.
- Develop initiatives to build the employer brand and increase the profile of the business and the employment offering which will attract, develop and retain the best talent available
- Lead the design and delivery of key leadership and functional development programmes and initiatives, to stretch and develop our people, partnering with externalsupport partners, as appropriate.
- Lead the implementation of effective competency frameworks that define the skills, knowledge and abilities required for success on the job
- Manage L&D budgets
- Lead the on-going enhancement of the group-wide Performance Management process focussed on driving a high-performance culture.
- Lead the delivery of appropriate training and supports to develop the capability of people managers in translating purpose and strategy into objectives / role, setting stretch objectives, giving ongoing feedback to colleagues and facilitating meaningful conversations about future potential / contribution.
- Conduct ongoing audits and reviews of completed PDRs with a view to improving the quality of feedback, increasing alignment between individual and business objectives and improving individual performance
HR Business Partner
- Act as a strategic HR Business Partner to the Functional Directors and their teams to coach and advise on all people and talent areas including but not limited to, recruitment, onboarding, performance management, talent management, employee relations, employee engagement, learning and development, change management and communications.
- Partner with the leadership teams to design the organisational structures and talent initiatives to ensure delivery of business strategy and plans.
- Be an active memberof the Functional Leadership teams ensuring that people and culture are an integral part of business planning.
Business degree or other relevant professional qualification
Functional Knowledge & Experience
- 7+ years` experience in a fast-paced HR management position
- Experience of leading the design and implementation of performance management, resourcing and talent management strategies and systems.
- Experience of workforce Planning
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills with the ability to quickly establish credibility at all levels in the organisation
- Ability to build relationships and deal confidently with internal and external customers
- Experience working in a fast paced, complex business environment
- Flexible and adaptable
Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
Salary & Benefits:
There is a market leading package on offer.
To apply, please call David Glavin on +353 21 206 6078 or +353 85 8621542 or send your CV to email@example.com. We can also arrange a Skype call at a time & date that is convenient to you.