Senior Mechanical Design Engineer – Dublin
AA Euro Recruitment Group
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by one of Irelands leading Consulting Engineering firms to recruit a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer for their Dublin operations. This firms, provides multi-discipline professional engineering design, validation, procurement, project and construction management services. They have successfully undertaken projects in the Data Centre, Biopharmaceutical, Medical Devices, Healthcare, Cosmetics, Food & Beverages, Industrial and Commercial markets. This a great opportunity working with a leading consulting firm working on a number of large projects across Ireland.
The successful candidate will achieve a generous salary for this role.
- Preparing technical reports and front end studies including capital cost estimates.
- Performing design and calculations.
- Generation of schematics and specifications.
- Preparation and maintaining project indices.
- Preparing technical specifications and inquiry packages to vendors.
- Technical and commercial bid analysis of vendor bids.
- Liaising and co-ordinating with clients, other members of the design team and contractors on technical and commercial issues
- Providing support to clients..
- Site walk down of plant installations.
- Specific site assignment work.
- Commissioning and qualification of HVAC systems.
- Third level diploma / degree in Mechanical or Building Services Engineering.
- 5+ Years Relevant experience, ideally in a design consultancy environment.
- Knowledge & experience of current Building Regulations, BS Standards, EN Standards and IEC Standards.
- Experience in AutoCAD and MS Office Suite Software.
- Experience in Hevacomp is an advantage.
- Experience in Revit MEP is an advantage.
- Proactive, a good communicator with the ability to work well with others in a multifunctional project team.
- Excellent level of attention to detail and accuracy.
Please contact Darren OKeeffe on 085 866 5682 or email your CV to email@example.com