Senior Mechanical Engineer
AA Euro Recruitment Group
Senior Mechanical Engineers – Switzerland and Denmark
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by a leading M&E Contractor to recruit multiple Senior Mechanical Engineers with HVAC experience to work on sites on a Pharmaceutical Projects in Switzerland and Denmark. You will join a hard working ambitious team and you will benefit from a supportive culture, where your ideas and contributions will be recognised.
- Preparing method statements and risk assessments (with construction team) for production activities
- Prepare reports and front-end studies including capital cost estimates, project schedules, material take offs and tender schedules.
- Prepare technical and contract documentation for issue and analysing returned tenders.
- Keeping up to date the delivery schedule to control deliveries
- Seeking to clarify queries with the Design team through request for information (RFI) system
- Monitor progress against the program and issue progress reports
- Producing look ahead programs to assist production.
- Carrying out Quality Control through inspections and snagging
- Carrying out document control, recording & transmitting information
Degree or Trade qualified in a Mechanical or HVAC Discipline
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in a similar role, preferably on mechanical projects
- Pharma experience desirable but not essential
If you would like any more information on this role, please contact Jakub Korbecki on +48539603657 or email your CV in confidence to email@example.com