Senior Mechanical Engineer
AA Euro Recruitment Group
Euro Executive Recruitment have been retained by a leading Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation contractor to recruit a Senior Mechanical Engineer to be based on a Commercial project in Central London.
- Management of the Design Process from Concept through to Construction stage of Mechanical Building Services
- Pre-construction activities, such as Technical Submittals, drawings and 3D model review, equipment schedules, etc.
- Attendance on Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT) for major plant items.
- Management and coordination of multiple subcontractors throughout project phases.
- Liaise with suppliers and ensure the correct equipment and materials are provided throughout the project.
- Client and mechanical consultants onsite focal point for mechanical systems.
- Preparation and review of inspection, testing and commissioning documentation.
- Ensure inspections and tests are carried out to the appropriate industry standards and to the satisfaction of the client.
- Preparation of reports and front end studies
- Working with Quality Control Systems
- Execution of Design Reviews
- Degree Qualified in either Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical hands on technical knowledge
- 3-5 years experience working in a similar role
- Experience in the field of construction planning in Mechanical/Electrical contracting environment
- Knowledge of Package Procurement and Technical reviews
- Experience AutoCAD 2D as a minimum
For more information on this role, please contact Sarah Lonergan on 021 2066078 or email your CV in confidence to Sarah@aaeuro.com