AA Euro Recruitment Group
- As a planner you will be concerned with developing time plans on construction projects to ensuring that the project is completed safely, on time and within budget.
- Create, maintain, review and administer construction schedules and plans
- Liaising with managers and engineers to discuss the progress of the project and address any issues that arise
- Liaise with external contractors and suppliers to organize the phases of the construction development
- Keep the client team up to date on progress to present to the client
- Present information for internal meetings on the project
- Problem solving
- Produce tender plans to support bids
- As a Planner, you will hold a third level qualification in Engineering
- You will have 10+ years relevant field experience.
- 5 of these need to be in a Senior Capacity.
- You will have Strong communication skills including writing reports and presenting
- Excellent IT skills and relevant knowledge of Planning software including MS Project, and Primavera P6
- Time management and planning strengths needed
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical or electronics a distinct advantage but not essential
- High Attention to detail as well as Leadership characteristics
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Strong Problem solving
- Budget and financial management
- Work as part of a team and individually
If you would like any more information on this role please contact Eanna OBrien on 0212066078. Or send your CV in confidence to email@example.com.