Senior Project Manager
AA Euro Recruitment Group
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by one of Irelands top Main Contractors, to recruit a Senior Project Manager (Lean Construction) to be based in their head office in Dublin.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the implementation of a lean construction culture and environment within the company. This is a fantastic opportunity for a main contracting PM with lean construction experience, or with particular interest or knowledge in this area.
Market leading salary on offer for the successful candidate, with fantastic scope for career development and progression.
- To oversee the day to day management of a project of varying sizes, from start to completion, working closely with the Director.
- Make management decisions pertaining to project issues with minimal supervision throughout the life of the project
- Demonstrate strong Commercial awareness and Cost Control ability with a proven track record in the area of construction planning
- To facilitate the liaison between the company and external Client executives so as to protect the Company and the specific project, to resolve issues or concerns in conjunction with the Board of Directors
- Oversee quality of the finished product to ensure it adheres to the drawings, details and specification all to the clients expectations
- Instruct, coach and direct the project staff with respect to construction, contractual and regulatory requirements with responsibility for assigned work
- Manage project programs and monitor progress on site to ensure delivery of completed project.
- Hold regular progress meeting with project team and suppliers to ensure a coherent approach to the project.
- Contribute to the formulation of the construction methodology and project management plan for the project, adopt and improve these as the project advances.
- Comply with company management, quality, and environmental systems.
- Represent the company at project meetings
- Managing client expectations on all contracts to ensure new and existing relationships are developed and maintained.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a Project Management capacity or similar role within the construction industry
- Third level degree qualification in Engineering, Construction Management or Project Management
- Experience on large scale residential, commercial & mixed-use developments, preferably with a Main Contractor
- Knowledge of Lean Management concepts in a construction or consulting engineering setting
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt would be desirable
- Excellent IT Skills (Windows, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Microsoft Project/Power Project etc.)
- Strong understanding of the construction industry and regulatory requirements
- Excellent analytical and organisational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication
For more information on this role, please contact Sarah Lonergan on 021 206 6078 for a confidential discussion, or email your CV to Sarah@aaeuro.com