Senior Project Manager
AA Euro Recruitment Group
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by one of Irelands largest building contractors to recruit a Senior Project Manager for a Data Center project in Amsterdam Holland.
This role presents a fantastic opportunity for the successful candidate to progress their career with a highly respected employer.
Supported by the Project Director, this is great opportunity to join a highly successful developing business with excellent opportunities for career advancement.
You will be required to be relatively flexible on locations.
Data Centre experience essential.
Knowledge of civil, structural, mechanical, and electrical required.
The successful candidate will achieve a full relocation package for this role including Flights, Accommodation, Transport, Subsistence allowance and competitive salary.
- Third level qualification in a construction related field coupled with at least 10 -15 years post graduate experience, 5-10 years in the role in a managerial role with a recognised Main Contractor.
- Proven record of delivering large scale Data Center, Commercial, Industrial or Pharmaceutical projects,
- Experience of RC Frames, Structural Steel Frames and High Spec Fit-Out elements within projects
- Experience in delivering projects (value 20m – 100M) from design stage to completion
- Candidates must be capable of taking responsibility for a number of projects concurrently, as required.
Role purpose / Skills required:
- Lead one or multiple project teams to ensure that contracts are completed on programme.
- Manage the compliance of company and current health & safety legislation.
- Supporting the project surveyor in the management & control of contract costs & variations with regular reporting of cost projections & status to the Operations Director.
- Develop strong relationships with clients.
- Management & assessment of subcontractors quality of work & their ability to maintain scope programme.
- Management of programme risk & experience of early interaction with design teams to ensure design deliverable dates & details are achieved.
- Maintain an excellent relationship with the management team, subcontractors, and clients.
- Planning/scheduling of works.
- Must be an excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing.
- IT Fluency and familiar with MS packages and MS Project (or similar scheduling packages).
- Strong commitment & ownership for all Health and Safety, Quality and Environmental systems throughout the project.
Contact Ian Murphy 085 8666878 or forward your CV to email@example.com
*All Applications will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence. Also note, CVs will not be forwarded to our clients without prior formal consent.