Senior Quantity Surveyor – Developer – Cork
AA Euro Recruitment Group
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by one of Cork`s top developers to recruit a Senior Quantity Surveyor their Cork office. This role presents a fantastic opportunity for the successful candidate to progress their career with a highly respected employer.
- Measurement for valuations or the assessment of subcontractors accounts.
- Support the management and maintenance of the contract cost reporting system as directed by the line manager.
- Prepare cash flows
- Supportthe preparation of accurate forecasts of project costs to completion and final value.
- Supportsubcontract tender process and support the preparation of subcontract documentation.
- Prepare payment certificates for subcontract work.
- Supportthe preparation of interim applications for payment.
- Supportthe valuation of variations.
- Supportthe valuations of claims, ensuring they are supported by the relevant records.
- Assist the accurate monthly reporting of cost and value on the directorate in line with the companys reporting process.
- Identify potential risks and opportunities and escalate as appropriate.
- 6 years site based experience.
- Strong knowledge of construction industry and its practices.
- Qualified to Degree Level
- Exposure to commercial / industrial / pharmaceutical projects.
- Desire to progress prolonged career with a well-established developer.
- Ability to work independently when required.
Contact Kevin Hallissey on 085 8666089 or email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org