Senior Quantity Surveyor – London
AA Euro Recruitment Group
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Senior Quantity Surveyor for an internationally recognised contractor for a project in the Canary Wharf region of London. The role requires the candidate to of had great exposure to substantial sized projects previously. This is a great opportunity to progress with ambitious organisation working on a Data Centre project in this area.
Data Centre experience is a distinct advantage.
- Manage the review of Contracts to ensure compliance
- Procurement oversee all operational procurement activity and contract support, in conjunction with the Procurement Department
- Managing and forecasting the Cash flow of both projects and the business
- Reviewing and commercial management of all projects, to ensure accurate and reliable reporting
- Manage the identification, analysis and reporting within the Business & Projects
- Manage the provision of Data and analysis of issues & risks
- Improve and implement best practice commercial processes and accurate budgeting
- Ensure compliance with Contract Programme /Schedule
- Manage all incoming correspondence from Employers, Design Team and /or subcontractors, to identify contractually critical items and to initiate replies
- Ensure Construction Team is adhering to all Contractual Requirements and providing advice and monitoring of same
- Ensure reporting is in line with Group Policies & highlight exceptions to Management
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying
- 8+ years experience in Quantity Surveying role
- View to progression into senior / commercial management roles.
- Ability to demonstrate building strong working relationships & stakeholder management
- Good Level of legal awareness and competence in assessing Contract Documents and contract requirements
- Ability to motivate, empower and develop other quantity surveyors
- Excellent negotiation, analytical and problem-solving skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
Please contact Darren OKeeffe on +353 85 866 5682 for details or email CV in confidence to email@example.com