Senior Recruitment Consultant
AA Euro Recruitment Group
Due to continued growth Euro Executive is seeking a Senior Recruitment Consultant for our Cork office. Euro Executive has evolved from long standing relationships with clients, and an understanding of the challenges our clients meet when it comes to recruiting the right people.
The successful candidate will actively source and place top level talent with our clients in Ireland and across Europe. International recruitment experience is desirable.
This role is ideally suited to a strong Recruiter who is seeking to maximise their income capacity rather than battling daily with prohibitive KPIs. Commission structure begins at 15% with no threshold.
- Ensure all potential candidate sources are used effectively by fostering effective internal and external networking.
- Conduct pre-screening phone / video calls and face to face interviews.
- Make effective assessments of candidates skills / experiences and appropriate interview / hiring recommendations using the companys Talent Acquisition tools.
- Manage the review, pre-qualification, distribution and reply of incoming applications.
- Understand the companys value proposition and adapt it to each assigned recruitment project.
- Take all reasonable steps necessary to provide a positive candidate experience.
- Provide related administrative support and recruitment metrics reports, offer letters, etc., as appropriate.
- Prepare and maintain all contract related paperwork.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelors degree or relevant combination of experience and education.
- 3+ years experience in recruitment.
- Direct sourcing experience.
- Experience in developing and managing relationships.
- Experience recruiting through social networking sites.
- Experience with recruitment tools
- Demonstrate time management expertise and ability to balance multiple priorities.
- Self-starter, confident, outgoing, persuasive, persistent, responsive, and accountable.
- Highly customer-focused.
- Comfortable partnering with executive and senior level managers.
- Demonstrate ability to quickly assimilate new information and translate into actionable recruitment related strategies and activities.
- Demonstrated interest and ability to learn new technologies.
- Works effectively in both individual and team-based settings and projects.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools, social media etc.
Contact Denis Casey on 086 8159622 or email email@example.com