Senior Structural Design Engineer – Cork
AA Euro Recruitment Group
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by its client who are an Engineering consultancy based in Cork to recruit a Senior Structural Design Engineer. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years` experience working on civil engineering projects previously.
- Undertake engineering analysis and prepare calculations for structural and civil engineering projects.
- Be proficient in the use of relevant technical analysis and design software.
- Lead design meetings, site meetings and carry out site inspections.
- Mentor and guide Graduate/Junior Engineers.
- Provide technical support to include report writing and presentations.
- Analysis and design of structures in steel, timber, and masonry.
- Prepare structural and Civil engineering drawings and AutoCad.
- Coordinate sub consultants and specialist designers.
- Maintain all necessary records.
- Third Level Degree in Civil Engineering or related Degree.
- A minimum of 5 years relevant post-graduate engineering experience.
- Excellent communication & report writing skills.
- Strong client facing interaction experience.
- Stakeholder Management.
- Management of Junior Design Staff.
Please contact Darren O`Keeffe on +353 21 206 6078 for details or email CV in confidence to email@example.com