Senior Structural Engineer
AA Euro Recruitment Group
Euro Executive Recruitment are working closely with a client who require a Senior Structural Engineer to join them in their Birmingham Office. The Client are international experts in the areas of offsite construction.
- Management of a team of engineers and BIM technicians;
- Liaising with and reporting to senior management in Head Office;
- Managing overall team and project budgets;
- Production of structural designs, primarily associated with cold formed steel and structural steel elements;
- Contributing engineering expertise to building product and system development andthird-party certification of building products and systems;
- Exploring opportunities for new sales, and acquiring new clients;
- Liaising with clients, contractors and consultants;
- Providing design office support to production departments;
- Assisting with drawing queries from Estimating Department and commercial staff on technical matters;
- Ensuring compliance with our Quality Assurance and Management Systems and with relevant Health and Safety Legislation.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar team-leading role, with significant experience of structural steel and cold formed steel design;
- Third-level qualification in a relevant discipline such as Civil/Structural Engineering;
- Chartered Engineer, or as a minimum, working towards Chartership;
- Experience with structural software such as Tedds and Masterseries, and proficiency in MS Excel;
- Experience in working in BIM projects;
- Excellent working knowledge of current Building Regulations, Eurocodes and British Standards;
- Experience in the use of AutoCAD.
Knowledge of and experience in the offsite construction industry would be very advantageous.
For more information, please contact Eanna OBrien on 021-2066078 or email your CV in confidence to email@example.com